So, I am starting something new that most bloggers have been doing for awhile. Every Tuesday I will be posting my top five favorite things for the week. I thought about doing it on Friday's, but I figured most people do it then. Duh, any ideas for a title rhyme better with that day of the week. However, Tuesday it is going to be... And obviously, I could use some name help. So, HELP! Send me suggestions, yo!
Anywho, here are this week's top five favorites...
1. Braided Bangs. Braids are so classic! I love the braided bang because I get so frustrated with my growing out bangs and this is PERFECT. In fact, I have my bangs braided right now. Love it!
2. Denim Shirts. Talk about blast from the past... The jean shirt is back again and I love it! I am on a mission to find one that is not so expensive and still cute, long, and of good quality. Wear it with a dress (like Anthropologie shows in this picture), with black skinny jeans, or if long enough, tights and boots.
3. TicTac Organization. Come on, why did I not think of this?! Storing your bobby pins in a TicTac container is GENIUS. Whether it is for carrying around in your purse or keeping them in the bathroom, this is perfect and cheap. I need to go buy some TicTacs JUST for this now... You can even personalize it by painting the top white part, if you want. (Thanks for this idea, The Burlap Bag!)
4. The Scrap Map. Kate over at See Kate Sew is so creative! Husband is military man and is obviously all about "Amerrrrrca", I think this would be the perfect balance of patriotism in our home! Sure, he will not really care about the cuteness of it all, but one more America thing in our home is good in his eyes. Time to get savvy on my sewing machine and take this project on!
5. "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". Okay, I love to lift. I love to exercise period... Whether it is running, lifting, or playing a sport. As long as I am sweating like a man, I am happy and love it. I am going on my second week of this workout and it ROCKS. The workouts are good (and hard as you keep going through the stages), the nutrition tips are priceless, and the results are fabulous. Give this a try!
And there you have it, folks. My top five favorites for this week! I am looking forward to doing this weekly. I will be scheduling this to post in the early morning starting next week. If you have name ideas for this weekly post, TELL ME! :)
Again, happy Tuesday!