It is Tuesday once more... Therefore, here are this week's top favorites!
1. Pegboard Wall Organizer - Okay, why did I not think of this? I am LOVING this organization! It is definitely one of our first projects once we move into our new apartment in two months. Not only does this clear up about 2 cabinet spaces, but it fills a blank wall in your kitchen! And yes, I will be painting my pegboard green. Duh.
2. DIY Onesie Party - Sarah Beth over at the Little Miss Sew It All made the onesie party idea FANTASTIC. How awesome is a party like this? You MUST go and visit her blog ASAP. No joke, yo. When babies start arriving in this nest, this will be the shower I want... Pay attention, shower throwers! :)
3. Zooey Deschanel - No words can describe how much I love this woman. No, seriously, Husband says I have a girl crush on her. Gorgeous girl, fantastic hair, incredible style, sultry voice, and hilarious humor. What is NOT to love about Zooey? She is definitely a favorite ALL the time... Not just this week. Love her movies, music, and definitely "New Girl".
4. Homemade Flat Iron Cleaner - This works! If you need a cheap, homemade way to clean your flat iron... This is is it! Also, put the pasty mixture of baking soda and peroxide overnight on pimples or ones that are forming beneath skin. You will wake up without any of them or existent ones will have decreased almost to disappearance! Trust me, I do this all of the time thanks to a friend who showed me this trick the night before my wedding!
5. Sarasota Lemonade - I literally just stumbled upon this... Like, three minutes ago. I am pretty sure my mouth started drooling when I was reading what Jes at Pampered Jes (blog) created with these ingredients. I love Moscato. And lemonade. And Sprite. And raspberries. Basically, I HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS! Pretty sure my SIL #1 will love this too because she loves Moscato about as much as I do. Holy crap... I am in trouble...
Well, there you go! Stay tuned this week for a phone craft and an ice cream cake recipe (if it turns out yummy- hehe!). Happy Tuesday, y'all!