Oh, who am I kidding. I normally am upbeat, happy, and super smiley, but today just STINKS. I think my eyes forgot what tears were up until today. To say that I am ready for tomorrow is a huge understatement.
Normally, "Trendy Tuesday" is written and scheduled a few days ahead, but some things have changed that I am going to have to work around now... Not only have I started my business as a MK Independent Beauty Consultant, but I also just got a job at Hobby Lobby! This is so good, but yet so dangerous. Do you know HOW much I love crafts AND make-up?? Must use paycheck for bills. MUST USE PAYCHECK FOR BILLS. And crafts. And make-up.
Not only am I SUPER busy now, but Husband also got great news about TWO things! Things we have been praying for for months. YAY!
Anyway, enough pity parties and ecstatic updates... Here are this Tuesday's favorites!
- Excedrin Migraine: The only thing that makes my TERRIBLE migraines disappear. I love this medicine so much that I feel like I sound like a druggie right now. If only you knew how bad my migraines were to fully comprehend my love for this (migraine sisters unite!).
- Punchbowl: I love sending out tangible invitations, but I sure do love sending out ones through email! I love Punchbowl. I use them for EVERY single invitation-worthy event. I used it for my sister's Bachelorette dinner to my MK Debut Party this weekend. They have several styles including ones that you can personalize with your own pictures and it allows you to do other things such as add registries, track RSVP's, and more! People check their email a million times a day... What could be better?
- Napkin Art: I have seen DIY framed napkin art before, but I am just LOVING the way Kate over at The Small Things Blog did hers! I love World Market, I love these colors, and I just love anything that is DIY and cheap, yet stunning.
- Warm Oven Cookies: Sister makes the MOST AMAZING cookies in the WORLD! They are "lovingly homemade" and they are the BOMB. The ones pictured are my favorite, White Chocolate Chip Cranberry cookies! You have got to get some of them!
- DIY Dry Eraser Table Signs: I spotted this on Pinterest JUST in time for my MK Debut Party this Saturday. How awesome is this?! Shannon over at Madigan Made has created what just might be the most efficient, elegant, and easy party labels. So much cuter than paper and totally reusable! Love!
A little late, but there are your Tuesday favorites! Hope tomorrow is better than today!